Archive project / Publication
Since 2009, Full of Noises has provided an incubator for bold new work, producing and touring commissions from the most innovative of contemporary composers, musicians and sound artists. This year we’re taking a breather to sort through our archive and ask ‘what next?’. As part of this process, we’ll be running a call out for audiences and artists’ stories to help create a publication and series of events celebrating our first seven years.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- A memory, story or anecdote about playing or visiting a Full of Noises event
- A standout performances or work you’d like to tell us about
- A video, image or recording you’d like to share
- Impressions of exploring Barrow-in-Furness (including any brushes with BAE Systems security)
- Ideas / opinions on what a contemporary sound art and music festival should look and sound like in 2017
Drop us a line using your preferred channel:
- Email: email@example.com
- Write via the online form
- Tweet: @fullofnoises / #fonstories
- Post at: facebook.com/fullof.noises
All contributions will be gratefully received! Look out for daily posts from the archives tagged #fon365.